The NIME Unconference will be held on the final day, Friday 15 July 2016. This includes workshops, panel sessions and a concert; all held at a Brisbane maker space called The Edge a short walk along the river from the main conference venue.
Here is a summary of the NIME Unconference activities:
- DIY Retro Music Controller
- Music Maker: 3D printing and Acoustics Curriculum
- Paper Turntablism (With guest artist DJ Sniff)
- Performing with USB Controllers
- Sharing Innovations in Electronic Musical Instruments (Panel discussion)
- Local Innovators Panel (Meet Brisbane-based musical interface developers and performers)
- The Claude Controller
- Showcase (A performance)
Find more details about, and register for, these activities (mostly free) here.